GSI Meridian counselors advise on loans for all client types and business sectors, including foreign and domestic industry borrowers, lenders, commercial and investment banks and other financial institutions and also representing lenders and borrowers in commercial transactions. We also represent both borrowers and leading domestic and international financial institutions and institutional lenders as arrangers, agents and lenders in connection with refinancing, restructurings, recapitalizations.
The GSI Meridian financial services team also assists our clients in establishing new financial corporations, obtaining relevant authorizations and on all necessary legal steps to comply with the regulations of the Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency and Capital Markets Board of Turkey.
We also specialize in Islamic finance. The GSI Meridian banking and finance team understands the conventional and religious legal principles governing Islamic finance, evolving financing techniques and the primary factors fostering and affecting development in this fast-changing sector. This knowledge base allows us to provide up-to-date advice on a broad range of nuanced issues that arise during the structuring phase of any transaction.
- Operations, Structure and Organization of Financial/Credit Institutions
- Short, Medium and Long Term Financing Plans
- Leasing, Factoring, and Acquisition of Banks
- Complex Facility Agreements
- Bond Issuance Processes
- Asset and Project Finance
- Structured Finance
- Securities and Derivative Products
- Creation and Enforcement of Security Interests
- International Portfolio Management
- Islamic Finance
- Secured and Unsecured Lending
- Asset-based and Real Estate Lending
- Project and Acquisition Financing
- Refinancing of Energy and Other Infrastructure Projects
- Leveraged Buy-outs and Letters of Credit